TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE
SVS Industrial Supplies Ltd
These general terms and conditions (terms and conditions) apply to all offers, quotations, orders for goods, agreements for the sale of goods and/or services by SVS Industrial Supplies Ltd (hereinafter SVS Ltd) to any purchaser or potential purchaser (customer) to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions including terms and conditions that the customer may purport to apply under any purchase order, confirmation of order or other similar document. Acceptance of delivery of goods or the provision of services shall be deemed to be conclusive evidence of the Customer’s acceptance of these conditions.
1. All goods are invoiced at the price ruling at the date of despatch. VAT will be added, where applicable, at the prevailing rate when invoices are generated.
2. Where the company provides credit all invoices must be paid in full 30 days from date of invoice unless otherwise expressly agreed by SVS Ltd. Without prejudice to any other rights and remedies of SVS Ltd, including the right in any event to sue for the price whether or not the property in the goods has been passed, interest shall apply to late payment at the rate of 4% above the inter bank overnight rate applying from time to time from the due date until the date of the final settlement of any overdue account. In the event that the customer fails to promptly discharge all or any part of monies due and owing to SVS Ltd, SVS Ltd shall be entitled at it’s discretion to refuse any order or to withhold delivery of any goods until such time as payment in full has been made.
3. For non credit account holders we accept personal or company cheques, Mastercard & Visa credit cards, Purchase Cards and also EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer).
4. If the customer defaults in the punctual payment of any sum due to SVS Ltd or in any other respect SVS Ltd shall be entitled to repossess any goods that remain our property.
5. Risk in the goods shall pass to the customer at the time of delivery where the delivery has been arranged by SVS Ltd. In circumstances where the customer arranges for the transportation of the goods from SVS Ltd premises to the designated delivery address the risk in the goods shall pass to the customer at the time of collection from SVS Ltd premises by the customer or the customer’s designated carrier and the customer must put in place adequate insurance cover for the goods.
6. All goods remain the property of SVS Ltd until paid for in full.
7. Any goods supplied will be replaced free of charge or, at the absolute discretion of SVS Ltd, the purchase price refunded if we are reasonably satisfied that such goods were defective in material or workmanship or were otherwise not in accordance with the contract. Our liability in respect of breach or non-performance of any order shall be limited to the price of the goods the subject matter of the particular delivery. In no circumstances whatsoever shall SVS Ltd be liable in tort or otherwise for any consequential or indirect damage or loss however caused. The obligation set out in this clause is undertaken in place of all terms, conditions or warranties expressed or implied whether of statute or otherwise.
8. A charge per delivery applies to all orders unless otherwise expressly agreed by SVS Ltd.
9. Shortages or damages must be reported to us within 48 hours or receipt of goods.
10. If you are returning any goods please contact the Customer Service Department in advance of returning the goods, quoting all relevant information – Quantity & Description, Order / delivery information and Reason for Return. Upon agreement, you will be issued with an RA number and we will be in a position to issue credit pending receipt and inspection of the goods. Goods returned later than 14 days from invoice date will, if accepted for return, be subject to a 20% handling / restocking charge. All returned goods must be in a resalable condition and in their original packaging.
11. SVS Ltd reserves the right to change products or prices without prior notification.
12. SVS Ltd will accept orders without purchase order numbers. However, if you prefer to issue an order number it will be noted on both our delivery docket and invoice.
13. No quotation furnished by SVS Ltd shall constitute an offer.
14. All orders are accepted subject to these terms and conditions.
15. All technical information, specification and particulars of goods and performance given by SVS Ltd are given as accurately as possible but are not to be treated as binding or as forming part of any contract with the Customer unless specifically confirmed or agreed as binding by SVS Ltd in writing.
16. The specification for packaging the goods shall be entirely at the discretion of SVS Ltd who shall have the right to pack all goods in such manner, with such materials and in such quantities as SVS Ltd thinks fit and SVS Ltd is not obliged to comply with any packaging instructions or requests from Customers. The cost of special packaging, if agreed or deemed necessary by SVS Ltd, shall be an additional charge to the customer. The customer shall not interfere with or remove any markings or labels on the products and the customer agrees that it shall acquire no copyright or other intellectual property rights in any products or services supplied by SVS Ltd where the goods remain the property of SVS Ltd or any other third party.
17. SVS Ltd shall, without prejudice to the other provisions hereof, be entitled to cancel or rescind any contract and shall not be liable for any loss or damage if it’s ability to perform its obligations under the contract is in any way adversely affected for any reason whatsoever not within the control of SVS Ltd, or by commercial unfeasibility including the failure by SVS Ltd suppliers to fulfil their obligations, the denial or cancellation of necessary permits or licences or substantial increases in the cost of performance.
18. SVS Ltd provides no warranties and makes no representation as to the fitness for purpose of any goods nor does SVS Ltd warrant or represent that goods sold hereunder shall be free of defects in material and workmanship or shall conform to any agreed specification at the time of delivery. The customer may rely only on such warranties or representations as provided by the manufacturer of such goods and it shall be a matter for the customer to satisfy itself as to the terms and conditions of such warranties or representations. Without prejudice to the foregoing, if the customer alleges that the goods were defective in any way at the time of delivery the customer shall notify SVS Ltd in writing of the alleged defects and shall, at the option of SVS Ltd, return the goods and packaging at its own expense to SVS Ltd or where so directed by SVS Ltd hold the goods and packaging for inspection by SVS Ltd. The foregoing states the entire liability of SVS Ltd to the customer in respect of the sale of goods and supply of services and SVS Ltd disclaims all further liability for loss or damage howsoever caused (except for death or personal injury caused by proved negligence by SVS Ltd) arising out of the purchase, possession, sale or use by the customer of any goods or services provided and all other terms and conditions and warranties, expressed or implied, whether statutory, arising out of trade, usage or otherwise, are hereby excluded. In no event shall SVS Ltd be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to the infringement of any intellectual property rights, delays, loss of business or inaccurate information or advice.
19. These terms and conditions shall be subject to and construed in accordance with Irish Law.
20. Internet Sales
Orders for items in stock placed by 3.00pm will be dispatched for next day delivery*.
*NEXT DAY delivery does not apply in the event of service interruptions or failures caused by events beyond SVS Industrial Supplies Ltd.’s control.
You can return your purchase to us in its original condition, in its original packaging & with copies of the documentation within 7 days of the date you received the item, we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the product(s) but not for the delivery charge. The cost of returning the product(s) is to be borne by the Customer.
All internet sales are subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.