CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM LEADER
Customer Service Team Leader
Are you a customer service professional ready to take the next step?
We are looking for an experienced customer service professional who thrives on the challenge of managing customers’ expectations and always seeks to improve the customer experience. If you are a professional who is experienced and dependable with discretion, enthusiasm and a positive attitude then we want to hear from you.
About the role
This role plays an integral role in the success of the organization. The customer experience is of key important and you will play a pivotal part in reaching our customer satisfaction targets. On any given day you might be resolving a complex customer issue, reviewing data and metrics or working to develop the skills of your customer service team. You will be responsible for ensuring that the Customer Service team support the retention of existing customers and the development of new business by providing professional and efficient service. You will also identify opportunities for better service delivery and quality management improvement.
Duties and responsibilities
- Ensure the delivery of excellent, high performing service to our customers
- Maintain / develop systems and procedures for information and knowledge sharing within the customer service department and to the General Manager
- Generate and produce accurate and meaningful customer information and data for the General Manager, Managing Director and Sales Team
- Identify obstacles and issues impacting service or efficiency and develop and implement solutions to address
- Work closely with sales, logistics, purchasing and transportation providers to reduce order cycle times and improve order management while controlling the cost of serving customers
- Provide regular feedback to management on operational issues, opportunities, development plans and achievements
- Act as escalation point for investigation and resolution of customer problems particularly complex or long-standing issues which have been referred by customer service team members
- Maintain accurate and current customer information and data and produce and circulate monthly reports
- In conjunction with the General Manager, take responsibility for managing the relationship of the key customer accounts, building a good relationship with the customers and ensuring that queries/issues are resolved on a timely basis.
- Design and implement a Key Account Management plan for our largest customers and work with the General Manager to ensure that this is achieved
- Provide agreed weekly and monthly reports to key customers.
- Attend and participate at regular team and office meetings to encourage open communication and knowledge sharing.
- Support team members to achieve agreed levels of performance through target setting, training and ongoing communication.
- Strong experience in a customer service / account management role
- Demonstrated experience in managing customer service representatives
- Experience in the Pharma/Medical Device/Electronics industry an advantage
- Quality focused and some experience of same is desirable
- Exceptional commercial ability, capable of negotiating and executing on significant commercial deals
- Excellent customer relationship management skills with previous experience in Customer Service
- Good understanding of Quality Management and Regulatory requirements
- Solutions oriented with ability to handle multiple competing priorities and skill in managing workloads.
- Team worker with strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively at all levels in and outside the company
- Demonstrated ability to lead, manage and motivate a team
- Excellent influencing, organizational and leadership skills that will build and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- High sense of urgency and commitment to execute.
- Ability to be flexible and to adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations or individuals.
- Ability to travel to clients, sometimes on short notice.
SVS are the leading industrial supplier to the pharmaceutical, medical devices and electronics industries. Established in 1992, we are a wholly owned Irish company and our mission is to build an organization that offers flexible customer solutions in a technical and compliant marketplace. We have a strong customer focus and our people have extensive industry and product knowledge which allows us to offer superior customer service and support. We are currently growing and have ambitious plans so join us on our journey. To apply please email [email protected]